IT Finance Controller
The IT Finance controller is in charge of controlling, analyzing, challenging, IT reporting financial in a quarterly basis through an effective and trustful relationship with various entities and strong interactions with various Group Teams.
Dirigé par Denis KESSLER, avec 37 implantations dans le monde et intervenant auprès de plus de 4 000 clients dans le monde entier, SCOR (plus de 2 500 personnes, un chiffre d’affaires annuel de plus de 13 milliards d’euros, une cotation au SBF 120) est le premier réassureur français et le quatrième réassureur mondial.
SCOR exerce dans trois grands domaines d’activité : la réassurance de dommages et de responsabilité (P&C), la réassurance de personnes (Life) et la gestion d’actifs (Investments).
Key duties and responsibilities
Under the responsibility of the Head of Management of Control :
- Build the IT Group budget
- Contribute in collaboration with the Accounting Department to deliver the P&L report for each closing
- Identify, analyze, quantify and report the variance between Actuals & Budget
- Ensure the consistency of the information delivered
- Ensure an effective and smooth coordination and communication with all other Finance functions and other departments.
- Be the owner of the IT Budget processes of his/her perimeter ensure that all deadlines are met and that all deliverables are submitted on time with good quality (no process disruptions).
- Propose and implement process improvements
- Analyze and challenge financial information that is reported internally (from IT top Management to operational teams) or externally (Group Cost Control & Budget )
- Give visibility to the various stakeholders on the results, on the performance and on the associated risks/ uncertainties of the Group and the entities he/she is in charge of.
- Give visibility, coordinate and communicate to the IT Manager & business correspondents on the IT services costs
- Give visibility to the Legal entities Manager or Financial on the IT invoicing.
Required experience and Education
- At least 5 years’ experience in controlling or finance and good knowledge of Activity Based-Costing (ABC)
- Experience in IT controlling (some IT technical knowledge would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Local GAAP principles
- Ability to a work in a multicultural environment with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures
Personal skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly build a trust relationship with all IT Division Managers, Business & Controllers correspondents
- Ability to convince and challenge business correspondents both at entity and Group level
- Ability to work in proactive, reactive mode
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining effective at all times whilst maintaining excellent attention to quality
- Change Management
- Ability to understand and apply accounting principles
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Fluent English
- Master Degree, University , graduated in Finance / Audit & Accounting