1. The provision of capital to third party businesses and more particularly to Lloyd’s syndicates
2. A fully integrated Lloyd’s managing agency and syndicate - The Channel Syndicate
Combining SCOR’s capital strength with the Lloyd’s experience of Channel’s team, we have created a client-focused operation able to take a leading position in key lines of business, including core lines of business such as International Direct & Facultative Property, Marine Hull & Cargo, General Casualty, Financial lines and Accident & Health, as well as specialist lines such as Political & Credit risks, Environmental Impairment Liability, Fine Art & Specie and Terrorism.
The Channel Syndicate offers clients:
- Specialty syndicate, providing technical products alongside general lines
- Balanced book: by line of business and distribution / access to business
- Critical mass and successful track record: relevant to brokers, clients and the overall marketplace
Gross written premiums
The syndicate started underwriting in 2011 and has now significantly expanded and diversified. Its success is built on the quality of its people, customer focus and financial strength.