SCOR respects your privacy and undertakes to protect your personal data. SCOR processes your data in a fair and transparent manner.
This policy applies to all SCOR websites.
The data controller is SCOR SE. SCOR has appointed a Data Privacy Officer.
Personal information is managed in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Personal data / Personal information : it is all information making possible to identify directly or indirectly an individual
Data processing : it aims the collection of data, the recording of data, the use of data, the disclosure of data, the communication of data and the operations on files or databases
Data controller : it determines the purposes and means of the processing
3) Purposes of the processing
You can visit the SCOR websites without giving us information.
• Within a specific use of SCOR websites, you may be asked to provide personal information with the aim of:
- Accessing certain pages protected by a login and a password
- Sending us a message through a contact form
- Benefit from certain of our services by completing a questionnaire
- Register to a newsletter or to our press releases
- Register to a specific event
- Applying to a job offer
In the above cases, you cannot benefit from our services without providing us the information requested.
• The provided information will serve us to:
- Improve the ergonomy of SCOR websites
- Implement direct marketing and promotional marketing
- Update SCOR websites
- Generate statistics relating to the use of the SCOR websites
• The collected data are intented for use by the following department:
- Human Ressources Department
- Communication Department
- Marketing Department
- Investors Relations Department
SCOR is an international company. Your information could be transferred to our offices and branches around the world.
SCOR use external suppliers to guarantee the proper functioning of its websites. SCOR ask its suppliers to honor its own policy.
4) Your rights
You have a right of access, modification or deletion of your personal data. You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data. You can request regular information about the processing of your data.
In order to exercise these rights, you can send us your request through our contact form:
You may also use the contact form for other specific questions or complaint.
A cookie is a little piece of data sent by a website and stored on the user’s hard drive. It contains information about the user. When you are visiting certain of our websites to looking for, reading or downloading information, we collect et retain information about your visit by using cookies. We retain those information for a period of up to 12 months:
- The name of computer used
- The IP adress of the computer used
- The different webpages checked
- The date, the hour and the duration of your visit
- The URL used to access our websites
• We are using these information to:
- Analyse the user traffic on the websites and know the pages consulted
- Make the websites more functional
- Identify you when you are logged on our websites and keep your identification data
- Remind your language
Your browser is probably enabled to accept cookies. You can adjust the settings in a way to refuse the cookies in full or in part through the following link:
We do not relate the data collecting by the cookies and the data that you have provided in other ways. There is an exception when you are logging into your profile.
6) Security of your personal data
SCOR protects your data against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction by appropriate security measures. However, SCOR cannot guarantee the security of transmissions because Internet is an open and unsecure network .
SCOR cannot be held responsible for the processing of personal data on a third-parties websites for which it has provided a link.
SCOR can change this Policy at any time. To know the latest version, please consult regularly this column