For more than 40 years, our SCOR Campus training programme has been dedicated to supporting and assisting the development of our clients throughout the world. With a view to creating and maintaining sustainable business relationships, we offer our commercial partners themed seminars and conferences.
|First SCOR Campus seminar in 1972 in Paris||Around 30 SCOR Campus worldwide each year||An average of 30 participants per session to ensure high quality|
WHY join the SCOR Campus Community?
Receive professional training from SCOR experts, with a limited number of participants to ensure interactive sessions (practical exercises, sharing of experience, etc.)
Share your own experience and network with other professionals, both from SCOR and other companies/countries
WHO can register for a SCOR Campus?
- Priority is given to our clients
- One to two people per cedant per session for Paris and Zurich seminars
- We deliver several different types of trainings
- reinsurance techniques, product development, operational and strategic issues
- for junior to senior profiles
- for underwriters, actuaries, reinsurance managers…
- Make sure you choose the most appropriate one for you!
- "It's one of the best training courses I ever attended" - Kuwait
- "Don't change anything!" - France
- "I learned more than I expected" - China
- "It was FANTASTIC!" - Pakistan
- "Excellent seminar, you can't find that in any book or publication" - Algeria
- "Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge" - Georgia
- "Venue marvellous, never had one like it" - The Netherlands
- "Every detail revealed the high professionalism of SCOR" - Israel
- "Very informative and useful trainings" - Azerbaijan
- "Very impressed with the range of delegates and the huge representation of nationalities" - UK
- "A good opportunity to see SCOR's strength in the field" - South Korea
- "The planning was excellent. A big thank you for making it happen!" - Greece
- "Excellent organization, interesting subjects, exquisite food" - Chile
- "The whole Campus was just great" - Lebanon
- "SCOR Campus is the place to be" - Cameroon
The “SCOR touch”:
An astute mix of expert training and social networking