Nominations à SCOR Global Life Asie-Pacifique
The appointments at SCOR Global Life in Asia-Pacific demonstrate the depth of the Group's talent and investment in the Region. This represents another key step to further developing SCOR's presence in this important region.
- Louis Lee is promoted to Chief Financial Officer for Asia-Pacific.
- Don Rho is promoted to the role of Special Adviser to the Chief Executive Officer for Asia Pacific whilst retaining his existing responsibility for the Korean Market.
- Chloe Wang is promoted as the Head of China reporting to the Chief Executive Officer for Asia Pacific.
- Jerome Matrundola will take on responsibility for Hong Kong, Taiwan and our High Net Worth proposition in Asia Pacific, alongside his existing responsibilities for Japan and Regional Partnerships.
- Louis Heng, who is the current Head of South East Asia and Principal Officer of SCOR Global Life SE Labuan Branch, based in Singapore, takes on responsibility for the Indian market.
“The appointments announced today at SCOR Global Life in Asia-Pacific demonstrate the depth of the Group’s talent and investment in the Region. This represents another key step to further developing SCOR’s presence in this important region.”
Chairman & CEO of SCOR
“Today’s announcements support the delivery of our “Vision In Action” Plan which sets out our ambitions to further expand our presence in Asia-Pacific through to 2019. This includes, and is predicated on, a strong focus on supporting and helping our clients in the region to grow and to be successful.”
Paolo De Martin
CEO of SCOR Global Life
Click on the image below to see the full details