Working towards the new normal: at the SCOR Rendez-Vous and beyond
The SCOR Rendez-Vous, combining the best of the SCOR Lounge and our traditional Annual Conference, came to a close at the end of last week.
22 septembre 2020
The event may be over, but staying connected to our clients and partners remains our priority. As SCOR P&C CEO Jean-Paul Conoscente said in his closing webinar, we will continue to discuss a wide range of topical issues with you and your teams over the coming months.
Watch Jean-Paul’s webinar for a 2020-2021 renewal season checklist, which includes the following topics:
- Insurance Policy & Reinsurance Treaty wordings
- Coverage of future pandemics
- Solutions beyond traditional reinsurance
- Lessons learned from this crisis applicable to other lines of business, such as cyber
- Climate change
We would like to thank all the clients and partners who joined us last week for virtual meetings and/or for our series of U2U webinars:
- Denis Kessler keynote: Weathering growing endogeneity and uncertainty within the risk universe: the pandemic case
- Adrian Jones and Will Thorne: InsurTech: what are the main differences between markets and how do you define success?
- Rob Larson, Thibaut Antoine, Marc Sordoni and Mark Allan: Transformation through innovation: what is changing and what do we expect to change?
- Laurent Rousseau and Michèle Lacroix: How can (re)insurers lead the way on climate change action?
If you missed any of these, watch the replays on www.scor-rendezvous.com, where you can also access the full slide sets.