Scientific seminar about climate risks
In the run up to the Climate conference due to be held in Paris in 2015 (COP 21), the Toulouse School of Economics, the Geneva Association and the SCOR Corporate Foundation for Science will be holding an international scientific seminar on the anticipation and insurability of climate risks on 9 and 10 June 2015, at the SCOR group’s Paris offices.
ARE CLIMATE RISKS INSURABLE?
- An international seminar bringing together researchers, university academics and insurance and reinsurance industry professionals
- Inaugural lecture by Jean Tirole, winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics
- An event organised by the Toulouse School of Economics, The Geneva Association and the SCOR Corporate Foundation for Science
- What is the current state of knowledge in terms of climate risks over the medium and long term?
- How can climate risks be modelled?
- How can decisions be made in a context of climate uncertainty?
- Are climate risks insurable and reinsurable?
+33 (0)1 58 44 82 82
+44 203 207 8561