SCOR Investors’ Day 2012: “Strong Momentum” season 3
At its annual Investors’ Day being held today in Paris, SCOR presents updated information and analyses demonstrating that the Group is consistently delivering on its promises and is in a perfect position to seize new profitable growth opportunities, leveraging on its competitive advantages.
- SCOR’s return on equity is in line with its “Strong Momentum V1.1” target.
- Improved solvency and recent A+ upgrades confirm SCOR’s capacity to provide an AA level of security to its clients.
- The Group experiences double-digit growth, supported by robust January, April and July 2012 P&C renewals and a deepening global franchise.
- SCOR Global P&C exceeds “Strong Momentum V1.1” technical profitability assumptions, confirming an ongoing positive trend.
- SCOR Global Life delivers a technical performance consistent with “Strong Momentum V1.1” assumptions, with the successful integration of the ex-Transamerica Re.
- SCOR Global Investments maintains a prudent strategy with high investment flexibility.
- SCOR’s cost ratio trends towards the “Strong Momentum V1.1” assumption, while actively investing for the future, with more than 25 ongoing projects.
Group Head of Communications
+33 (0)1 58 44 75 43
Head of Investor Relations
+44 203 207 8561