For almost 50 years, our SCOR Campus training program has been dedicated to supporting and assisting the development of our clients throughout the world.
With a view to creating and maintaining sustainable business relationships, we offer our commercial partners themed seminars and conferences in person or in webinar form.
Why join the SCOR Campus Community?
Receive professional training from SCOR experts, with a limited number of participants to ensure interactive sessions, practical exercises and a lot of room to share experience
Share your own experience and network with other professionals, both from SCOR and other companies/countries
Who can register for a SCOR Campus program?
- Priority is given to our clients
- One to two people per cedant per session for Paris seminars.
- We deliver several different types of training:
- reinsurance techniques, product development, operational and strategic issues
- for junior to senior profiles
- for underwriters, actuaries, reinsurance managers etc.
Make sure you choose the most appropriate one for you!
What attendees say about SCOR Campus
Developing expertise and knowledge
All around the world, we share reinsurance expertise at numerous industry events and sponsor or participate in a wide variety of conferences, meetings and special events. SCOR also uses this wealth of expertise to offer unique training to its commercial partners with workshops, in-house trainings and roundtables.