SCOR Live Blog
The Family at the SCOR Annual Conference 2018: Learning from successful partnering approaches in other industries
Speaking at the SCOR Annual Conference 2018, Nicolas Colin, Co-Founder and director of The Family, shared his views about the digital economy and how traditional corporations can reposition themselves in today’s environment.
Co-Founder and Director of The Family
- Everything starts with customer experience.
- You’re not safe, even if you own strategic assets.
- The middle of the value chain can be a dangerous position.
- There are many opportunities to reposition a company in its own value chain. In times of transition, there are many new jobs to do.
- Entrepreneurs can be allies, and corporations must learn to work with them.